domingo, 15 de enero de 2017

how difiicult is to be someone with a broken heart...

Everyday i wake up with an emptiness inside...its a feeling since the depths of my soul, i don't know what to think for a while, my heart is simply erasing moments from my mind, it's a strange thing and is a bit painful in the process,

I try to focus that in this new chance to be better and show myself how strong i am but is still a lonely feeling which i must overcome, for my own good.  It's hard to see the advantages of this situation but i still think there are a few, i like the freedom i have now, all possibilities are there waiting for me, i just have to fix my heart  and make the world burn,

I want to be reborn in every time, stop thinking in the past, and do new things like this post...


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario